Make a referral!
If your contact becomes a customer, you may be eligible for a $500 reward.
Take a look at the Customer Referral Program Rules for more details.
Have you ever met someone who’d really get value from using InvoiceCare? Well, we’ve built this program just for you.
Who's a good fit for InvoiceCare?
- Someone like you, who wants to avoid the hassle of invoice follow-up
- Someone who makes the decisions on how finance and accounting are run
- Someone who cares about how their customers are treated—but firmly believes that the customer still needs to pay what’s owed
Other helpful criteria:
- B2B only (their customers must be other businesses, not consumers)
- 75% of our customers are between $2 million and $20 million in revenue
- Our customers generally have an average invoice size of at least $1,000
- Companies with a high percentage of repeat customers get the best results
Never fear! Filling out this form does not subscribe your referral to any InvoiceCare emails or newsletters. They will be personally contacted by an InvoiceCare team member to get started.
Please note. This is a limited time offer good only through December 31, 2016.
Customer Referral Program Details and Rules
These Customer Referral Program Rules govern your participation in InvoiceCare’s Customer Referral Program. By participating in the program you are agreeing to these terms.
If you refer an Eligible Prospect (as defined below) to InvoiceCare through the referral form located at http://www.InvoiceCare.com/customer-referral-program anytime between March 1, 2016 and June 30, 2016, and the Eligible Prospect becomes an InvoiceCare customer within ninety (90) days of your referral, and stays an InvoiceCare customer for at least ninety-one (91) days, we will award you your choice of one of the following:
1) $500 Visa gift card
2) $500 credit on your next bill (valid for current customers only)
3) $500 donation to the American Red Cross in your name
Your selection must be made within 30 days of being notified of a successful referral or we will default to option (3) on your behalf.
The term “Eligible Prospect” means a party you refer to us that (i) is not currently subscribed to our Service (as defined below), (ii) has not been a subscriber of our Service within the twenty-four (24) month period preceding your referral, (iv) has not previously informed us that they are not interested in our Service, and (v) has not previously been referred to us by you or any third party. The term “Service” means the accounts receivable management service further described at http://www.invoicecare.com, and any ancillary products and services that we provide.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) You cannot be an owner, employee or agent for the referred business.
2) In the event of conflicting referrals for services, we reserve the right to determine who receives credit for such referrals.
3) We reserve the right to approve or reject a prospective customer or provide service to a customer for any reason.
4) We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program without prior notice at any time for any reason.
5) Once you reach a total of $600 (in referral payments and pending referral payments), you will be required to complete a W-9 form (a one-time requirement per fiscal year) before the pending referral payments will be sent.
6) Referrals expire 90 days after submission unless otherwise approved by InvoiceCare.
7) One referral payment per customer, regardless of number of locations.